Event Project management involves the application of project management to the creation and development of events such as,festivals, seminars, conferences,parties.e.t.c It as well involves studying the intricacies of the brand, identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, planning the logistics and coordinating the technical aspects before actually executing the modalities of the proposed event.
Event Project Management consists of the following modules:
- Tactics for Winning
- The World of Events
- Events Strategic Planning
- The role of Management in Events Management
- Events Role Players
- Bidding and Securing an Event
- Events Planning and Coordination
- Events Organising
- Project Management for Events
- Events Accounting and Financial Management
- Design Management of Events
- Sustainability and Events Design
- Catering Management Design for Events
- Events Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Events Sponsorship and Fundraising
- Events Operations Management
- Events Technology
- Events Risk and Safety Management
- Hallmark and Mega-Events
- Sports Events
- Exhibitions, Expositions and Fairs
- Political, Civic and Government Events
- Corporate Events
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
There are two (2) assignments that will be used to determine competency. Once you have successfully completed both assignments, you will be awarded with a Online Global Academy Certificate
WHY SHOULD I STUDY EVENTS MANAGEMENT?
The organisation and management of festivals and events has become a full-blown industry and every year a huge sum of money is invested in it. The purpose of these events would depend on the context in which it is hosted, in other words either to market a business, build business relationships, raise company morale, raise money or to celebrate a specific event. It goes without saying that employers are therefore seeking capable Event Managers to host events successfully, as they don’t want to lose the capital they’re investing.
IS EVENTS MANAGEMENT THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU?
Do this quick and easy questionnaire to find out if Events Management is the right qualification for you. Answer either YES or NO.
- Are you good at organising people?
- Do you enjoy planning details?
- Do you enjoy working with a variety of different people?
- Does your job require you to organise events?
- Do you host a lot of parties and other social activities?
- Are you considering becoming a professional Events Manager?
If you answered YES to more than three of these questions, then Events Management is the RIGHT course for you. We recommend that you register for this course right away!