Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course provides “front line” employees and Six Sigma team members with an understanding of the philosophy and goals of Six Sigma as well as an understanding of their role in a Six Sigma program. This workshop intensive course walks participants through each step of the DMAIC
process utilizing a series of hands-on exercises in each phase to build an understanding of how to work with data as part of a Six Sigma team.
Yellow Belt Course Objectives:
- To understand how you can solve problems more effectively
- To explain the concepts associated with Six Sigma and Lean Sigma
- To introduce the tools used in the methodology
- To answer any questions surrounding – Six Sigma, and Lean
- To remove the myths associated with the concepts
- To explain how to deploy Lean Six Sigma in an organisation
Benefit Of attending Online Global Academy Yellow Belt Course:
- Change the way you tackle projects and problems to be come more effective
- Understanding of Six Sigma and Lean-show that you are up-to-date with current thinking
- Understand the tools and techniques associated with Lean Six Sigma and Lean
Who Should Attend: Individuals who will be participating on Six Sigma teams, will be
undertaking activities related to Six Sigma or will be impacted by Six Sigma activities.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt(ICYB)is a professional who is versed in the basics of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects as a part of a team or conducts small projects on a part time basis .A lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses an understanding of the aspects within the phases of D-M-C.
In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a passing score that is calculated based on points earned in the Exam.There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
For those who wish to sit for the exam it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program prior to sitting for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, People Cert. Professionals will also receive the IASSC Marks and IASSC Marks Usage Policy which may be used on public profiles such as LinkedIn. Professionals may use the designation ICYB, IASSC Certified Yellow Belt or any approved variation of the designation after their name in accordance with the IASSC Marks Usage Policy.