Business Leadership training: When things get tough, everybody’s temptation is to become acutely focused on the problem. The Extraordinary Leader, however, will keep his or her eye on the big picture. This doesn’t mean that we don’t address the problem. In fact, we have to address the problem. But what separates a leader from a follower is that the leader doesn’t get caught up in the problem. The leader sees the big picture and keeps moving toward the vision. Business leadership training offers leaders everything they need to know to prepare for today’s–and tomorrow’s–leadership challenges: how to understand the leadership process, identify opportunities, get things started right, avoid predictable pitfalls, and maximize success. Effective leaders use mind, heart, and spirit in their work, and this course is designed to guide and support leaders in their efforts.
Managers who will be promoted are the ones who not only manage efficiently but also lead their teams effectively. The ability to do this during tough times is the acid test. Developing leadership skills is crucial. Learn how to work in a horizontal mode of operation…apply a consistent theory in leading your team…and teach critical leadership skills to members of your team, so each and every one of them can lead the team in your absence.
How You will Benefit:
- Identify your leadership profile and explore how you can use this knowledge to create your own future
- Assess your leadership competencies and learn how you can develop your strengths
- Identify those additional skills and tools that can make you a better leader
- Develop your ability to influence and communicate with others
- Become a better problem-solver and decision-maker
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
Create a strategy to actively use these skills back in the workplace