Time Management-Getting Organised For Peak Performance
Have you been having challenges getting organized?
- Identify what time and priority management is.
- Apply time management principles.
- Be able to manage their work time effectively.
- Be productive with handling meetings.
- Organize information files.
- Use office technology effectively.
- Set realistic goals for tasks and activities.
TM- Time Management Introduction
This is an introduction to Time Management and it gives you the objectives of the course.
How well do you know YOU?
More on Goal Setting: Make it Personal.
Using a TO- Do Book
The 4 D's
The Four Ds: Delegation
Organizing your workspace
Organizing Your Workspace Continued
Organizing Your Workspace
Managing Your Workload- A case study
Managing Your Workload: Mary's Solution
Managing Your Workload
The 168 Hour Plan